Monty Wines is an independent wine merchant based in Bristol and run by Tim, who left a job in marketing to take on the family business and the beautiful collection of wines that came with it! He is passionate about bringing tasty bottles of wine to the people of Bristol and beyond, with a keen interest in all things natural and organic, as well as still specialising in fine wines where it all started.
All of our wines have been personally approved by Tim (nice job!), with a focus on providing wines from all over the world with serious taste, character and a strong environmental ethos.
- All Enquiries: email@example.com
- Wholesale: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fine Wine: email@example.com
Events & Big Orders
We love a wedding! And a party! And any event really so let us know if you’re planning anything and we’d be happy to help. We’re usually able to apply discounts to larger orders too! For any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We specialise in wholesale to the On-trade. For any enquiries or to receive a copy of our wholesale price list please email email@example.com.
We also have a wide selection of Fine Wines from around the world through our parent company Norman Price Wines ltd. These wines are stored in bonded warehouses in London. For a copy of our Fine Wine list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Bristol delivery over £40 (BS1-BS9 only).
- £6.99 standard delivery charge for orders under £100.
- Free delivery over £100.
- Our dispatch days are Mondays and Thursdays. Delivery outside of Bristol is made by DPD on a next day service from dispatch. In most cases you will be contacted by the courier service with an automated text or email to give you a delivery slot.
- We deliver to any UK (mainland) address (excluding the Channel Islands). Please note delivery to the Highlands and Northern Ireland carries an added delivery charge.
- Signature is always required on receipt of delivery.
- For international shipping please contact us.
If you are unhappy with your order, please get in touch and we can arrange a return and refund for you.
It is against the law for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy alcohol or for any person over the age of 18 to buy or attempt to buy alcohol for any person under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you and the recipient of the wine are at least 18 years old. An ID check will be carried out under the couriers judgement.
We will not share any of your personal information with third party companies. Ever!